OK, kids fed etc. and I am back to review the sales copy and order process – that will do for today because tonight I plan to start the implementation process. Now, off to the task.
- Load time – great, not too many images which means that I clicked and pop it loaded immediately.
- Video – I really loved that for a change there was actually NO video on the sales page. I know that video sells but man does it have to be everywhere? Nope! This was a refreshing and pleasant surprise.
- Hype – NO hype either, another big plus. No fluff, straight to the point – I liked that.
- Clarity – absolutely 😀 – There is a table of contents of the ebook and then a bit more in depth description of what you will receive and what you will learn. There is a neat bonus for those who want to use WordPress instead of Blogger for their site – like me, for example. The bonus is a total step by step tutorial on how to set up your WordPress site – makes life a lot easier.
- Overuse of stale phrases like “on steroids” – nope, not here. Thank you for that!
- Professionalism – looks very professional, clean. As I have mentioned above, all straight forward and to the point.
- Screen shots of ClickBank checks, PayPal payments etc.– none, and let me tell you I can live without them for a change.
To sum it all up, the sales page is very neat. No hype, fluff or too much of video. She cuts straight into the topic. It is not too long either, so no need to scroll like crazy. Overall I was happy with what I saw.
This is going to be short :-). When you click the payment link, you are taken to Paypal to pay and then the usual – redirect to Warrior+. Nothing else as there are no upsells. That´s it :-).