My Cheat Sheet Mastery review is going to be a very pleasant and short read. I found out about the Cheat Sheet Mastery by Debbie Miller by chance through one of my favourite internet marketing related Facebook groups called Perking Up Profits. I am soon launching my first product, which you can check out here and the topic this course is covering closely relates to my own. See… my product is a cheatsheet, too.
OK, let´s delve into this Cheat Sheet Mastery review. First of all, I have not known Debbie Miller before nor any of her products. Based on a very quick look through the course, which I bought, it will be great especially for those new to this type of work with MS Word. Her instructions are step by step and plenty of images are included. That is great!
I will do this like I always do – implement the product and then review. At the end you will see my result aka a visually appealing cheat sheet.
The Cheat Sheet Mastery has got one upsell, a set of 9 additional videos that teach more ways how to create cheat sheets and also information cheats. I did not get the upsell as I am going on a family holiday soon and there would not be enough time to watch and implement.
Summed up, the front end product is on a dime sale and I got it for about $18. The upsell is also on a dime sale but I do not know the price as of the moment since I did not buy it. There was quite a nice surprise to my purchase – it included a simple cheat sheet creation software. Now that I did not expect.
Let´s have a look at the sales copy and order process – this will be short because there is not much to say and I have already gone over my copy and the training videos that are part of the course.
- Load time – although there are images and videos, it loaded very fast.
- Video – A brief video about what you are going to learn. It was really short so I did watch till the end. Normally I tend to skip sales videos.
- Hype – NO hype, which I loved. Straight to the point and focused on what the product is about. Plus there is also a video testimonial, too.
- Clarity – Thanks to the images you can immediately see what you can achieve. That did the trick for me – I love learning new stuff.
- Overuse of stale phrases like “on steroids” – nothing 🙂
- Professionalism – looks very minimalistic and clean but it does the job.
- Screen shots of ClickBank checks, PayPal payments etc.– non existent 🙂 – and what for?
Summed up, the sales page is clean and focused on what the product is going to teach you. No fluff, which I quite dislike, mildly put and it helped me decide quickly that I wanted it.
This went real quick as usual :-). It is sold through Warrior+, where I have an account so when I clicked the payment link, I was taken to Paypal to pay and then the usual – redirect to the upsell and then to Warrior+.
Now it´s bedtime for me but I will soon continue this Cheat Sheet Mastery review with my implementation process description so stay tuned!